With your support, together we will:
- Build a constituency of pro-active Canadians committed to the UN and in particular to its values and goal to build a world that embraces and realizes freedom, equality, tolerance, non-violence, respect for nature and shared responsibility;
- Promote awareness of Canada’s contributions to and involvement in the UN system;
- Promote awareness about the critical global issues that affect us all through seminars, conferences, educational resources, publications, mailings, public relations, listservs and our website;
- Educate, engage and empower youth about global issues, the UN and its agencies, and the role of Canada in the UN system through varied projects, activities, networks and opportunities;
- Produce educational resource materials for teachers and students, providing structured materials to enhance and broaden curricula in schools;
- Work with Canadian government officials to help develop and clarify Canadian policy options.
By making a donation you’ll be joining thousands of Canadians who:
- Support the mission and activities of the United Nations Association in Canada;
- Share in the common quest for peace, disarmament, human rights, equitable and sustainable development and the elimination of poverty. The very same issues and vision which the United Nations strives for, and actively works towards, every day;
- Add their voices and energies to public dialogue and action in support of the United Nations and of the global community of which we are all an integral part;
- Are like-minded and committed Canadians working for a better UN and a better world.
Help us keep Canada a committed, caring and compassionate country which is actively involved in the UN and international affairs. Join our world-changing effort. By uniting all our voices we can make a difference.
“If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over” (Yiddish proverb)
This content is also available in: French