UNA-Canada’s Monthly Giving “Ambassador’s Circle” Programme
Many of our supporters have asked how they can help the most. The “Ambassador’s Circle” monthly giving programme is the answer. Your monthly donations provide cost-effective, predictable and steady funding for ongoing programmes, twelve months of the year. With your help we can tackle complex global issues, implement long-term solutions, and better respond to immediate crises.
Benefits of the Ambassador’s Circle:
- Easy to join – Simply fill out the donation form below OR mail in the “Ambassador’s Circle” enrollment form
- Fewer mailings – Monthly givers are considered ongoing members and are excluded from all membership renewal mailings
- Budget – By spreading your annual gift over 12 months, there is less of an impact on your personal budget
- Flexibility – If for any reason you want to increase, decrease or end your monthly giving, simply contact us and we will gladly make the change
- Confidentiality – As a monthly giver, we guarantee that we will at no time trade or in any way make your name available to other organizations
- Personal Satisfaction – You will know you are making a lasting difference, each and every month
How Does It Work?
With your authorization, UNA-Canada automatically withdraws an amount you specify from your chequing, VISA or MasterCard account at the beginning of each month. A charitable tax receipt for the total amount donated through the programme during any given year will be mailed to you in January or early February of the following year.
If you have any questions about the “Ambassador’s Circle” monthly giving programme, please contact our Development Team at (613) 232-5751 ext. 258 or at [email protected]
This content is also available in: French